The reason we hold back in our lives, is that we are afraid of failures.
The reason we do not go ahead and do new things, is because we think we cannot do it.
When is the last time, you did something for the first time?
This photography workshop aims to take the first time DSLR or High End Point and Shoot user and break the psychological shackles of AUTO MODE.
Auto Mode is a curse that we get used to and start living with because we get too comfortable with it, forgetting that there is a whole different world out there.
It is not rocket science to get out of it.
Sometimes, simple things get complex because we choose to look at it that way!
WHAT THIS WORKSHOP IS ABOUT:
- Unlearning – The first step to learn
- Stop making excuses
- Learning to look
- Anticipating the moment
- Beginner Fears and overcoming them
- Basics of Cameras – Types and their uses
- Camera Control
- Exposure Control
- Modes/Image Formats and their Application
- Buttons on most Cameras and what they actually do (The BIG RED Button does not set off a bomb in Timbuktu)
- Posture and Balance
- Basic Rules of Composition
- Breaking Rules of Composition
- Quick Photo Walk or In House Exercise
- Basics of Post Processing Techniques
- Photoshop is not a substitute for Photography
- Review and Feedback
- Interactive Sessions
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- An Open Mind
- Your camera (DSLR/High End Point and Shoot with Manual Settings)
- Laptop with some photographs that you have previously clicked
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Classroom session
- Short Photo walk / In House Practical Exercise
- Tea and Snacks
- Feedback and Review after the course till whenever you are willing to learn
Workshop at a Glance:
Timing: 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Total Seats for Workshop: 15
Early Bird Pricing: 1499 INR
Cost per Person: 1999 INR
By the end of this workshop, you may not become a better photographer.
Most definitely however, you will become a better thinker and that is paramount to creating great imagery.
MAKE SOME MAGIC.